For anyone new to AU that may well think maybe Nana is crazy.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, you are one of the most sane around! We are very happy you are here! You have strangthened and encouraged so many! Thank you and many Blessings to you!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Nana loves you too hun but everyone here is our strength together.

(1) Show this thread

God is so good and yes I know what you are talking about. No one would believe what has happened to me. With all of the goodness God has shown me. Especially since I am a slow learner. I know what that glorious feeling is like and it is not easy to explain in human terms.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

It is something you never forget.
Many days when I am trying to meditate and/or ground it helps me to go back to that feeling and remember the goodness of it, that dissolves fears that this world tries to hep on us.

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Grateful to have you around, sincerely.

You're path is good & colorful, reminds me of Grandma, lots more than strawberry & reubarb pie.

Alive being you, yup, cool.
Tip 'o tha hat.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Someone is using my ocean view …🤣

(3) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Love you bunches.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

😘Love you too hun,

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

💚💚💚💚

Sorry ya'll lightening bolt was in the shape of a cross.

I don’t think you’re crazy at all. In fact, I think youre good people. Salt of the earth.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Love you Nana❤️😘You speak from your heart and think outside the box. We all need to be open to growing through this experience together. When Jesus likens us to a tree, that means seeding, growing, bearing fruit🍇We are in the process of something greater than we ever imagined and so grateful to be on this journey with you🌈💖💫

In response Ange Love to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Can you explain what he looked like and what you saw?

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

When I had my NDE after a time in the hospital realizing what had happened and going down the hall to my family, I literally shot right out into space, no lights in tunnels, just right out into space.
It was beautiful, I knew that I was no longer an Earth suit body but felt to be just pure energy, no form or shapes matter to see just amazing energy.
God was not an image, God was everything & nothing at the same time, meaning God was not some object of matter that I could see God was everything all around me like a blanket, He was the darkness, the lights, the colors the stars, the planets, every single particle everywhere around me.
You cant hear words there, you just know things that He is putting in your thoughts pretty well instantly, He can hear your thoughts & questions as if they were just a flow of the energies dancing around.
The overwhelming feeling of goodness weret so loving &beautiful that really no human words do it justice, like NO evil of any kind existed
Cont..

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Cont...

At first I was bleeding out, placenta ripped loose & it was like literally a hose pipe burst, I was at 34 weeks with a set of twins at the time.
I can tell you for sure for anyone struggling with a loved one in a painful death that in my experience there is a thresh hold where the pain is more than the body & soul can stand.

Then is it like you suddenly can see yourself there and you can still feel that you are IN pain but you notice you cant really FEEL it any more.
Then such an overwhelming feeling of goodness and peace covers you that is so complete and wonderful I really dont know how else to describe it but those words really dont do it justice.

It is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced.
I spent some time there, then idk how I got there but suddenly I was with my family in the waiting room & they were crying.

Then bam just shot right out into space.
The first thing I noticed was the vastness and beauty of it. Then it was like ...
Cont..

(2) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

LOVE YOU, NANA.
We're family. You just let me know who gives you a hard time here on AU. We'll take care of it.
#FamilyIsEverything

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨Love you Nana 💖and your insights are 💎

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

God Bless 😘

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Anyone who has had a NDE gets it, Nana. That is some awesome cred! I have had two, cause I’m a slow learner? Who knows? All I know is that I am honored to be in this fight for good, along side the likes of You❤️ God bless us all and keep our moral compass true. We still have a long way ahead.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Glad you are still here, love you too.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Love your posts, Nana! You make me think, laugh - or both! We are so, so lucky to have you in our AU Family.🙏🏻 Life would be so boring if it weren't for those of us that got called crazy. We were born to be different. 🌺🙌 (Jennifer)

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Crazy? Nah, we just go against the grain is all ❤️❤️

I've also had a couple of NDE'S 😊

Please share with us any time you want, glad you are still here.

(1) Show this thread

I ❤️ 'crazy '
'People think you're crazy if you talk about things they don't understand.'. - Elvis Presley.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Hi, Ser! I have never seen this quote from Elvis ! Love him even more now.💙

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Everyone needs a crazy Nana.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

We LOVE Crazy! ♥️🤪