A deleted video of Gates has resurfaced.

Up until now I have been on the fence about Melinda Gate. I've made up my mind now. At the 8.07 mark she states that healthcare workers should be the first to get a vaccine and then the next priority is the black population.Not the most vulnerable such as the elderly or the disabled.

Circling back to the first person in the U.S. to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, Sandra Lindsay, met both qualifications. What are the chances?Following the wives...What if this "supposed divorce" is a sham to protect/obscure ownership of assets in a just in case scenario? I noticed a while back lots of movements of agricultural assets being shifted from Bill to Melinda. I can't find the site now but it would make sense since his new target is farm land.

https://twitter.com/ChivesChristen/status/1558626385589059585

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Saved for your archives

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Dr Gates doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. I see Nuremberg in his immediate future.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Results of Nuremberg 2.0

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply