The public realm is not the place to air the details, but I can tell you that I am being persecuted right now in a downright cruel way. The only option I have is to disconnect and sever ties with those who would weaponise my care and love against me. Vengeance is the Lord's, but if he needs a documentary storyteller in time, I'm here.

May justice come soon. Some people need to face lifelong shame for how they ignored the plight of suffering children, and then collaborated in putting yet more children (including their own family) in the way of spiritual, moral, and physical harm. All while ruthlessly hurting those who acted righteously to protect the innocent.

Martin somewhere in our last 2 generations we lost caring about others. I blame it all on me, me, me attitudes. I also sympathize with young adults, they have their lives ahead of them. They are just learning to live, looking ahead they don’t want to live with doom and gloom. What we all know is doom and gloom. I myself have to turn it off otherwise I would go insane. So we need to patient, my adult daughter knows, but when getting together, I focus on her, not the issues that are surrounding us. VK is right “Family is Everything” When this all breaks be there for your family/friends, be humble, these people are going to need a sounding board.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LincolnMom in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts