The public realm is not the place to air the details, but I can tell you that I am being persecuted right now in a downright cruel way. The only option I have is to disconnect and sever ties with those who would weaponise my care and love against me. Vengeance is the Lord's, but if he needs a documentary storyteller in time, I'm here.

May justice come soon. Some people need to face lifelong shame for how they ignored the plight of suffering children, and then collaborated in putting yet more children (including their own family) in the way of spiritual, moral, and physical harm. All while ruthlessly hurting those who acted righteously to protect the innocent.

Martin, A lot of us are under attack daily. For those of us who are being attack by darkness, we must keep pushing towards the light.

You, my friend, are the light. Never forget that! Sending you light and love today!

I have had several weeks of constant attack from different places. Moment by moment the only way I can deal with it is to pray from one attack after another, to help me control how I react to each and every attack. I also try to find someone to listen to me about the attacks, and then they share with me their stories and how they dealt with it, and we learn from each other.

If it gets really bad, I have to call on the angels and God to help me deal with it, and I ask for a miracle.

Martin, I pray that God and the angels send you (and me, and the patriots also) some miracles and strength today, and each and every day.

Because you, my friend, deserve it. Totally! ☺️🙏

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it