Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SS
Past Antarctica.

I’m scaling the summit
Drop by
could use some company!

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Did you find the island with the red pandas yet? just checking the status:)

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞🙏.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

BAIS- bank account information system
1221 take it away

Doing a vibe check. Hope all is well with you.

We're counting on you :)
Try and find one with a lot of mangos and puppies on it... please? 🤩

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

i keep getting a feeling this Anon Island theme is about something else...where would certain members of DS run to hide 🤷🏼‍♀️

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Tunnels. TOLD they would let sometimes top parts go seemingly defunct to protect the tunnels.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

@vincentkennedy As a Chamorro, check out some of our islands.

✨333✨

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

ja ja

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Searchin led me to a song🎶 which led me to two numbers 1957 and 236 ....Qdrops for those 2 👀 and a bonus drop...one of my favs😊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Guess I coulda shown where the 2 numbers came from😅🙄

(1) Show this thread

LIVE NOW – SELECTION CODE Movie on the 2020 Election Steal Released~!

Was 2020 stolen? It’s deeper than that. You’ve heard it said “Those who vote decide nothing.

Those who count the votes decide everything.” What about those who code the vote?

What if our leaders aren’t actually being elected by us, but instead… selected?

https://rumble.com/v1h0hh3-live-now-selection-code-movie-on-the-2020-election-steal-released-was-2020-.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Thank you for posting this Andrew. It is crucial that every voter know what happened. There is no other way to keep running elections. We need integrity in the process and the people in charge. Integrity!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤷🏼‍♀️

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

There was a doublecross over Pensacola Base about 30 years ago.
History/Time looping, correcting the past?

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🧐 g g 🤔

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Beautiful blue, that is my mood state.
I like your perspective.
Stay safe VK.
💙

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

GEMATRIA
Back To Anon Island Searchin
Ill Try To Keep Checkin In

👇👇👇

The United States Government Is About To Fall

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Searchin' 'Checkin'
Missing g
There is one Q post with [G].

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

when? i hope this week! Biden must go! people have had enough!

(3) Show this thread

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Your photo reminds me of something that happened to me a few years ago when I had lead poisoning. I literally had "mad hatters disease" and was in the hospital for a week. The weeks before I went in I literally experienced heaven and also had a taste of what hell was like. While there I had a very vivid dream about swimming in warm blue tropical water with extended family members that I hadn't seen in years. I am hoping this place is real and we can all take turns going there with our loved ones to recharge and start over or live there permanently.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love your photo💙1683gematria: Keep Your Nose To The Grindstone. Solving This Problem Is Simple. Secret Key Jesus. Its My World. Tune In My Frequency🎶🎶

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

R E A D Y!!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

💙💙💙

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

R U flying that plane?

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

BAIS. possible connections:

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Interdasting gematria😉...
Ready to create a loving life after so much loss🙏🏻🌈💖🏝🕊

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I feel you.
All the losses, the breaking, breaking, breaking of our hearts, egos, attachments lead us ultimately through the pain to LOVE, eternal love. Empathy, peace and Truth.
I did not think I could bear it all but I am still here, ready for the next battle with the parts of me that no longer serve me.
I AM with you all.
WWG1WGA
💛

In response Ange Love to her Publication

"Interdasting"...? Don't know that word🤔

(2) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

we got your back fren Gods speed

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

we got your back fren Gods speed

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

We'll hold the fort down.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

AIS 👀