(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response memes matter to her Publication

This is VERY interesting! I had eczema as a kid and had to have allergy shots every week for quite some time. It finally went away, but resurfaced in the same spot when I became pregnant with our first child. Doctor said my hormones probably triggered it. Hasn't returned, thankfully! My little brother had it all over his body......Mom had to put little tin mitts over his hands at night to keep him from scratching and I remember the distinct odor of the tar-based salve we had to use! It was horrible! Poor little guy died before his 3rd birthday of what was described as "interstitial pneumonia".....now I wonder! I was born in "45 and my brother in '47.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

So sorry for the loss of your little brother! 😥 My cousin was born in ‘47 as well and I remember her having eczema and having to use that stinky pine tar and and wear the mittens so she couldn’t scratch. It was awful!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I carry the image of those "tin mitts" permanently in my brain. My younger siblings cannot imagine such barbaric remedies and look at me like my trolley has left the tracks.....you know, that "look" when I say things like "Trump is still our President and the election was rigged!" Yup, THAT "look!" I was beginning to think that maybe I imagined it, since I was only 3 at the time, but hearing someone else "remembering" them validates my memories!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes, I totally know the look. 😊. You didn’t imagine it. I remember thinking it was also barbaric and as young as I was, I can still remember that terrible smell. 😢

Here's hoping the world learns the TRUTH about everything.....and soon, so we can all take our countries back, to live in peace and harmony with one another! Yikes, that sounds like a song from the 70s, but hey, I'll take it over the rank hatred and evil that has been controlling our world for far too long! Happy Sunday, my friend!

Only people mentioned by @UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply

Amen to that , I am so ready for ‘the best is yet to come’. 😊. Happy Sunday to you as well my fren! ❤️👍😀

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,just bcs your awesome and gave me that warm feeling Reading your much better reply when she opened up like that,thank you! 💌

(1) Show this thread