Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response memes matter to her Publication

This is VERY interesting! I had eczema as a kid and had to have allergy shots every week for quite some time. It finally went away, but resurfaced in the same spot when I became pregnant with our first child. Doctor said my hormones probably triggered it. Hasn't returned, thankfully! My little brother had it all over his body......Mom had to put little tin mitts over his hands at night to keep him from scratching and I remember the distinct odor of the tar-based salve we had to use! It was horrible! Poor little guy died before his 3rd birthday of what was described as "interstitial pneumonia".....now I wonder! I was born in "45 and my brother in '47.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Looks like the vaxx damage has varied over time,like they swap parasittes every so and so years and develope new ones [they] hope will take us out
Do you think poison else where triggered you, since pregnancy heals all of that👀🛡️i know the gmo, plastic, synthetic this and that, nano coming in in the 50's, could be variables that would trigger you
The body shows you when its under attack
You came in right after the næzies started operation: "Auschwitz fragmented into household/ society somethings and everythings" started

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

So sorry for the loss of your little brother! 😥 My cousin was born in ‘47 as well and I remember her having eczema and having to use that stinky pine tar and and wear the mittens so she couldn’t scratch. It was awful!

(2) Show this thread
In response memes matter to her Publication

I've had eczema my entire life.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Conner Huff to his Publication

how is this info sitting with you? whats popping up?

(1) Show this thread