Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Only 1.2 Million people read my thread on Lord Malloch Brown, and i was also published in some online news outlets including the Geller Report, & Sidney Powell & Rudy Giuliani referenced my thread too. So, it might be worth it that you research Lord Mark Malloch Brown & how he controls Soros. (Pic 2 Proof of 1.2 Million on Twitta)

I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now! The Privy Council is the Premier council in the world, directly advising the Queen no less! Their is no way such a person could be compromised!

I'm pulling yer leg Nasty. I remember being impressed at the find, excited that such a link could be found and surprised that the company ownership directly linking a fraudulent election to an advisor of the Queen was so obvious. It shows that they had become arrogant and careless. Good news for us! ;-)

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @W4rWeary in this post can reply

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response War Weary to his Publication

You need to research what i post