Only 1.2 Million people read my thread on Lord Malloch Brown, and i was also published in some online news outlets including the Geller Report, & Sidney Powell & Rudy Giuliani referenced my thread too. So, it might be worth it that you research Lord Mark Malloch Brown & how he controls Soros. (Pic 2 Proof of 1.2 Million on Twitta)

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

But, but, BUT!!!! His net worth is only $1.5M...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication

1 hundred trillion. I found Puppet master

(1) Show this thread

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now! The Privy Council is the Premier council in the world, directly advising the Queen no less! Their is no way such a person could be compromised!

I'm pulling yer leg Nasty. I remember being impressed at the find, excited that such a link could be found and surprised that the company ownership directly linking a fraudulent election to an advisor of the Queen was so obvious. It shows that they had become arrogant and careless. Good news for us! ;-)

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response War Weary to his Publication

You need to research what i post

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Followed you waaaaay back in Twatter days, of course I went by a different name, but ThanQ for your posts Fren...🙌
WWG1WGAWW

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

Look how Soros assumes a female persona. They are probably Lovers. Interesting.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Violet *** to her Publication

I noticed that and a silent deference.

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I was one of your twitter followers, I remember the incredible thread, thank you for your research and writing. Do you have a TG account where you have shared more of this type of discovery/research?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

& the privy