If a picture is worth a thousand words then a symbol is worth a thousand pictures.

Jay Weidner

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Light in the Darkness
God's Truth is marching on

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Oct 31, 2017 11:31:00 PM EDT
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus is our lighthouse in the storm. He is our guiding Light back to a firm foundation based on His Truth. 😇

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Hallelujah Praise God Sister Carol 🙌 🙏 ❤

(1) Show this thread

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

The storm is brewing!!! It’s ready to unleash it’s furry!!! 🔥🔥🔥