Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

💥“BE READY TO BELIEVE US”💥

Rainy day at my house…watched Ghostbusters II because it was on and I hadn’t seen it in a long time. If it’s been a while for you too, it’s the one with the angry pink slime that was feeding off of the negative VIBES in NYC. 👀

I was half paying attention during the scene where they were doing tests on the slime…they poured some in a toaster, put on music and the toaster started to dance—I stopped dead in my tracks because I know that song. 😳 It’s Jackie Wilson’s “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher.”

I know that song because it is sampled in a song on VK’s Spotify playlist 🤯. It’s Classified’s “Higher (featuring B.o.B.)”

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575?si=NbN4RSEITm60oHdhrasaCw

They’ve been showing us for SO LONG how to RAISE THE VIBES! 🎼🎶💃🏽🕺🏾🎶🔊🔉🐸

Who else can help me connect the dots from his playlist? . ✍️ 👀

Put it in the comments please 🙏🏼💗

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

There are 266 songs in@VincentKennedy playlist.
Each song represents a month in The Plan.
266 months is 22 years and 2 months.
From September 11, 2001.
End date of the Plan to Save the World = November 11, 2023
The playlist tells our collective story.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I certainly hope not. I heard this year is when Trump returns....where did you get 2023 from?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Hope so and what Trump seems to indicate.

However, I remember when VK wrote... "would you believe... 2023?" or something to that effect, and I like to have died thinking it could be that long. Some things will be 2023, then beyond, but Trump return cannot be too soon.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

A prophet said that Trump will return this yr. BYEdun removed and rightful president will return. soon.

Trump will return SOON but not in the way MAGA expects. Personally, I suspect he will be arrested and charged with espionage [by the deepstate desperate to keep their own crimes out of the public], but he will be vindicated. He is telling the story of Redemption.
Remember, God Wins.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from some one special to some, click on at the bottom under it