💥“BE READY TO BELIEVE US”💥

Rainy day at my house…watched Ghostbusters II because it was on and I hadn’t seen it in a long time. If it’s been a while for you too, it’s the one with the angry pink slime that was feeding off of the negative VIBES in NYC. 👀

I was half paying attention during the scene where they were doing tests on the slime…they poured some in a toaster, put on music and the toaster started to dance—I stopped dead in my tracks because I know that song. 😳 It’s Jackie Wilson’s “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher.”

I know that song because it is sampled in a song on VK’s Spotify playlist 🤯. It’s Classified’s “Higher (featuring B.o.B.)”

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575?si=NbN4RSEITm60oHdhrasaCw

They’ve been showing us for SO LONG how to RAISE THE VIBES! 🎼🎶💃🏽🕺🏾🎶🔊🔉🐸

Who else can help me connect the dots from his playlist? . ✍️ 👀

Put it in the comments please 🙏🏼💗

Only people mentioned by @LilCajunDeer in this post can reply

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

😊I love VK and his play list!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Musical chairs. When the music stops.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

There are 266 songs in@VincentKennedy playlist.
Each song represents a month in The Plan.
266 months is 22 years and 2 months.
From September 11, 2001.
End date of the Plan to Save the World = November 11, 2023
The playlist tells our collective story.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Makes sense. Thank you.

(5) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

It has always been frequency, vibration, sound.
I started founding Music for Healing programs years ago before I really knew why it worked. I just knew it did and have witnessed the transformations over the years. One piece in Bb minor has been particularly powerful and now I know why. Classical is my specialty and powerful. Chopin's Nocturne in Bb minor transports. Dr. Rife knows all about that.

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

I will have to search for that one—thank you for the recommendation fren 🙏🏼💗

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

I always sId if I had to choose between my eyes and ears, I would choose my ears because of sound. Music has always healed me. From the time I was little I would say that it felt like heaven.

(2) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

The population has subscribed entirely to the suspension of disbelief theory and looked askance at those who took the messages sent through entertainment too seriously.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Never watched those movies but my friend's dad was an extra in it. :)
I always carried a positive, happy vibe but it's been a real challenge being happy in the middle of all of this.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Go back and watch with new eyes…seeing all the signs and developing a closer relationship with God is what has made me the most calm I have been in my entire adult life…

No matter how crazy the movie plot seems, I know who wins in the end…and so do you fren

🙏🏼 peace be with you

(1) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I have been watching the "Reelz" channel for some time (searching for those Adam's apples and clues!), and it is my suspicion that they are running shows to gently "pull the curtain back" to (maybe) get people to question and "wonder" about popular culture. The shows they have been highlighting over the past month include: Ghostbusters, Paul Walker, Olivia Newton-John, Princess Di, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Bernie Mac, Richard Pryor, John Candy, etc. I noticed that the Paul Walker bio had new scenes added as compared to when they ran it last year.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

REELZ, Sundance Channel, TNT, etc…Uncle Buck 🦌 is on right now on AMC 👀

IYKYK

(1) Show this thread

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

Bingo.

(1) Show this thread

This is the link to the scene from “Chapter 13: Mood Slime” 🎶🍞👀

🤯 just now making the connection…toast/crumbs/BREAD 🐸

Wonder if we could get a vibe check soon…

https://youtu.be/1vYRyqMw9yE

This link is to the scene from “Chapter 23: The Statue of Liberty”. 🗽👀🎶

https://youtu.be/U0nlEcKSjmY

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I have always loved Lean On Me. A definite vibe-up song!

(3) Show this thread