It's good to have a patriot friend with a country retreat! The hardship never ends...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

That is a friend indeed. (#4 made me think of a heath...chalk it up to massive amounts of Pride & Prejudice with the teenage daughter. : )

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

The distress is only temporary. Probably one day you will be very successfull and these shitty time was pretty good for training the inner strength, survivability and intelligence. And much more for sure. We have also bought a little farm in a little town at the countryside here a few years ago - from our last money, for real - and it was the best decision for surviving the Storm. Thanks for sharing all this with us. Keep going. 👍

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Sublime.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Very serene...so, Martin, you are actually relaxing! Good!😁...enjoy 💜

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

❤️❤️❤️#3 took my breath away!

So beautiful!