Was just sharing this with my girls and thought I'd share it here just in case there's someone not aware of this. ALWAYS check mirrors in dressing rooms/bathrooms....put your finger on the mirror, and if there's not a space (as shown), that means it's a 2 way mirror (creepy...no?!)

Only people mentioned by @CountryJoy in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, Digital Soldier, and Patriot! Still HOLDING THE LINE! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #saveourchildren

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

This is not always the case... I saw (will post if I can find it again)... where a guy who actually makes mirrors, etc for a living debunked this.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

If this is true, I’d go back in the bathroom & smash the mirror with something metal from my car.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Isn't it sad we need to know this ? thank you

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

🙂 yes, like water

More old wives tale than fact, don't get TOO paranoid, a normal thin mirror will have "no space" go try it yourself on a small mirror.

It would most likely act like this on a Grand (thick) decorative mirror possibly, over anything else, due to the thickness of the "looking glass" rather than it being 2 way.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😳 really...! I'd no idea this is how to detect which is two way or not, 🤨most certainly will be poking all mirrors from now on..👉..?!?

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Thank you- I had never heard that before 👍