Only people mentioned by @BlondieBrute in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

wide and deep

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

That's 100% Clapper.. His Butt is clapping b/c he know#NCSWC

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

I agree. I've listened to it several times and compared other audio of him, it's his voice.

(1) Show this thread

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication

Sounds like Clapper to me.

(1) Show this thread

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

Lin Wood posted the interview on telegram.
Mike from the Patriot Hour recognized the witness as James Clapper.

In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication

This sure sounds like Clapper to me.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Sounds like him(Clapper) for sure.

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

I think so too, but some are saying it is@johnisheretohelp. I guess nobody can be 100%, especially when it's an audio tape.

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Here's a clip of Clapper if anyone wants to compare voices.

https://rumble.com/vajinb-james-clapper-points-the-finger-to-obama.html

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

I came to the table with a clear mind and heard both recordings. Never having heard Clapper speak before. It sounds like him to me. The cadence of his speech and the tone is the same. My two cents.

Air Force Veteran F-22 American Patriot to the core of my being. WWG1WGA

FREAKING WOW!!! 😳😳 Drip, drip, drip..... 😉

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

Disturbing...

Was this Clapper? Regardless of who it was, when did this interview happen, why did it happen, and why haven't anyone been arrested?

For voice comparison, here is a video with Clapper:
https://youtu.be/kPqeV4RYS0M

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I was thinking the same thing. Voice sounds different. This is exactly what Lin Wood was saying in his interview.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I believe it to be Clapper, it sounds like him to me.

(2) Show this thread

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

does not sound like clapper even if there is a scrambler. I agree it is Johnheretohelp

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

I've seen this video on Lin Wood's feed. The Informant's identity was concealed, but the voice and line of questioning is identical.

If it is Clapper, then they are screwed. It sure sounds like him.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

It does sound like him. Others are saying it is@johnisheretohelp, so I am not sure. I try not to post false info - so hoping I didn't here.

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Not Clapper.....it is the person known as JohnHereToHelp AKA Ryan D white

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Sure sounds like Clapper.

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Good call, I believe you are correct although, I thought@johnheretohelp's name was John Dark. On Twitter he posted a legal document with his name on it months ago. If that is the case, this is one aspect of Dark to Light we've heard about.
The extra "L" in L.Linn Wood stands for Lucious which is translated to "Light".
So John handing Lin information is litterally Dark to Light.

(2) Show this thread

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

whoa!

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

This isn't Clapper. This is Johnheretohelp.

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

Many believe it is the guy blurred in Giuliana's tape. I can't find more info on this.

(1) Show this thread

Wasn't this the guy that Guiliani interviewed in that blurry photo?

In response Duane White to his Publication

I'm not sure.

In response Duane White to his Publication

yes and it wasn't Clapper

(2) Show this thread

I am a Mom. Love my country. Love my children even more. Creating a better future for my kids and grandkids.

How is he not suicided?

In response Amy Joe to her Publication

Right?

In response Amy Joe to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

That's some bombshell information...We knew most of this stuff was going on behind the scenes

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Pretty sure that's@johnheretohelp

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

Not sure who it is but it isn't James Clapper. Doesn't sound like him.

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

It is. His name is Ryan D. White and he is also a defendant in the Sheryl Attkisson case against the US for wiretapping her (she's a reporter).

(2) Show this thread