We R getting closer!!!#XRP
Watch The Water . 🌊🌊🌊

Only people mentioned by @autmama in this post can reply

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

God tells us worry doesn't accomplish anything, we are able to fully rely on God who is more than able to provide for any and all of our needs. That doesn't mean God doesn't want us to be prepared to care for ourselves and others financially.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

In response True to her Publication

Agreed but where uou say help others financially I may disagree.I had an aunt who couldnt afford her home. Her husband (who she never shouldve married left her after many years. 2 of her children were older and 2 were younger. She shouldve sold it or foreclosed on it. Other family members stepped in to cosign a loan so she could stay there. It has not turned out well. Over 20 years later she cannot afford the home. She has taken out other loans and equity to give money to her kids who have foreclosed on their homes. Its been a very bad situation and snowball affect. The family member who cosigned for her admits that he never shouldve done that. Not because he didnt want to help but because he realizes if you cant afford something maybe you shouldnt have it. Maybe its not good for you or God wants something else for you. My aunt is still not selling even though liens are on her home and her mortgage is more than she makes in her pension and social security.

(1) Show this thread