Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Anyone help me find work I can do at home?
I have so much pressure on me.

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Contact a property management company and offer to track down people who have debt like non payment of rent etc on security deposits. Do a percentage and ave a leeway amount that you can negotiate so you are not calling the office all the time for confirmations.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

oh i could never do that kind of work. that's horrible - debt collecting. i'm willing to work w/in this system but in a way that doesn't harm people.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Thank you! I just dealt with one of them yesterday that handed me my azz on a platter. Cried half the day

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it