Mistakes will happen; by you and around you. Be Kind💛

Only people mentioned by @LightHolder113 in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

'It never ceases to amaze me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinions than our own.' -Marcus Aurelius

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

powerful message

A teacher who offers wisdom as well as knowledge.

Long ago in a land far, far away, I was a teacher of 5th graders. I did something similar with a misspelled word in a story I printed for then to read with questions they needed to answers at the end. I could tell when they got to that word becuase they got quiet, started gigling and then poking each other. When all were done a hand went up. That young man wanted to let me know I missspelled a word. It was my segway to teach on kindness while reminding them we sometimes make mistakes and it matters how we respond. Best lesson ever!

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

I know this feeling well

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

so relevant for me

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Good lesson.👍

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Tested that on Twatter for a while.
Put a wrong Answer on a Tweet.
1000Right Answers no Reaction, but one wrong Answer and Zack they come like a Zombie-army.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Effective Educator