Timing and dates are irrelevant to me.
We often forget that between the 3rd and 5th dimensions the 4th dimension exists: TIME.
I believe that by trying to decifer exact dates and timing we set the bar very high. A lot of the people that we were able to get on board the Q train throughout 2020 lost all faith when things "didn't happened" when they were told they would, eventhough things are actually happening.
After putting so much pressure on dates and timing, 11/3, 12/14, 12/18, 1/6, 1/20, 1/30, etc...we created a monster. 🙈🙈
God is in control. Only he knows when the right TIME will be.❤

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

In Jesus Name Amen🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 🥰

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

May we get an A M E N ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ?

Much Love, Namaste'

🙌🏼

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

spot on!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 thank God someone elsr gets it

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

it also happens as anticipated, but top secret missions require non disclosure til ops are complete. those ops Trump said, are conditional on other things playing out

(1) Show this thread

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

That is exactly the problem! Peoples expectations build along with other wishful thinkers ideas.
When we see things happening and are waiting for the "Boom" and only get a fizzle if anything it is very discouraging.
I wish the prognosticators would stop talking about what they 'believe' will happen and let those in the know give the necessary information. Kew said only 10 people REALLY know the 'Plan', so I suggest the reat of us stick to encouraging others rather than looking a fool when nothing cones of our guess work.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

well said!! all we can do is pray, manifest, and get closer to God.

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Agree! We will prevail with victory on God's timing!
#GodWins#TheBestIsYetToCome

Agree and yet disinfo was needed to keep the deep state players expanding ammunition. They also thought on certain dates something was going to happen. We all did the job we got once we came to the movement. However I do believe we are now in the last stretch for victory ✌️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I absolutely agree👊