I don't know who needs to
hear this today but...πŸ•ŠπŸ”₯

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

SOMETHING I STRUGGLE WITH DAILY I DO HAVE A BIG HEART BUT STARTED DRAWING BOUNDARIES LINES AND THAT IS HEALTHY... THE F OFF REALLY COMES OUT WHEN MY BOUNDARIES HAVE BEEN DISRESPECTED YEAH IM A WORK IN PROGRESS

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress all at once 🀍

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Me! 🀣

That's good to know because
most days I'm an extra good person ;)

In response Ken King to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

In response Ken King to his Publication

Those are my pronouns too...lol

(3) Show this thread

Speak the truth in Love... and remember that even Jesus went in with a whip and turned o er tables and called them exactly what they were!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread

Yep!

indeed you can

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ–πŸ€šπŸ–

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

So true.😊

EXACTLY

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ˜‰