Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yes, and it all centers around Bye, Byem Miss American pie! I’ve been doing Facebook lives about it! 51 years ago, Don McLeans hit is still more relevant than ever!

It’s about ascension to 5D. those that have eyes go see and ears to hear. embrace the synchronization and angel signs. it’s all good!! 🙏💕⚔️✌🏼 5D New Heaven and New Earth awaits us.

Proud Patriot #KAG #2A #FreeSpeech #ProLife #AllWillBeRevealed #DarkToLight #FamilyIsEverything

Thought of 2 different people yesterday and bam! the phone rings and it was them! Loved it!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Every single day!! An awakening is clearly occurring.

Dreams are more real than awake lately.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I was scrolling through AU the other day and stopped to read a post, something got me thinking that maybe i would change my AU name to my real name and went about thinking what I would change it to...... finally made a decision and randomly started scrolling again and the first post I saw was my name exactly what i had decided to change it to. 🤷🏼‍♀️...... whelp guess thats not gonna work 🤣

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

we were working on the family cemetery yesterday and it hit me like a lightning bolt that my son was holding his GGGGGM stone as we leveled it and she knew it

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

I've had guests check-in to the same cottage, a week apart with exactly the same name (First & Last Name)
This has happened a few times over the last few months.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

That's kinda crazy!

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Very vivid dreams. Although, Ive gotten plenty of sleep, I awake tired. Then out of the blue, I have massive energy rushes. Its been insane.

The dreams are very realistic, to the point I question if they really happened.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Yes!

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

I have been seeing in sync numbers for a long time but hadn’t had deja-vu in a long time until literally this week. I actually said it out loud to my family when I felt it. so weird to see this.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Yes!!! and all the 7's, 11's 17's. it is 7:17 as i type this

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Yessss me too!!!

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Its 7:17 as I read this

(2) Show this thread

YES!!! I LOVE it!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

./sync

what time is it ?

TWO strong deja Vus yesterday that were major and I have some days in the last several weeks where everything seems quasi dejavuish all through the day.........it's neat. Syncs are always abundant!

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Oh ya repeating numbers everywhere 😇🙏❤️

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Oh goodness I can’t believe I just read this I’m sitting here thinking there sure has been a lot of déjà vu’s this past few days. Very odd to say the least I have them every now and then but not like this. also yesterday I was feeling really funky weird mood. Hung out with some friends last night and they told me they all experience the same thing I’m talking there was 12 of us. Then today a bunch of people I ran into we’re saying the same thing. Something is going on.

Yes . . .. and a little Vuja De ... the feeling I have never done this before

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Literally just had dejavu! When I picked up my phone, I looked at the screen and 4:42 in the corner....I was like damg, dejavu again ....then synced this post with dejavu😳 wth

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Same here

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Majorly...(and much more than normal and that's a lot) LOL

and followed by intense migraines.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

For a long time now. For days now ever since I asked God and my guides about 107 being right I have seen 107 everywhere since they told me yes.

7s 17s and 107 everywhere!
Dejavu has been really for months now. Sometimes whole days of it.
Instead of where it used to be maybe once a year some days it is off an on all day.

I have questioned many time lastly especially when I travel places with my guide whether I am changing timelines a lot.

Some things are just not the same.

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I've been seeing 7 and 17 everywhere for a while. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Lots of 111 333 444 555.

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Me 2 😀

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Not yet, but I will be tomorrow!

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

lots of dejavu

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Everything is going according to plan 🔥👏

He's a smooth operator 😎

Anons Comy AF 🐸💡📽🎬🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Yes. It's 11 11 right now for example.