Only people mentioned by @JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication

is that your opinion

(1) Show this thread

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

I am sure med beds will provide more intense healing internally than these do. I have and sauna for this. It is truly healing. However, this is simply a new 'style of presenting it' rather than a wood square framed sauna. Hang in patriots. The real things will appear. When? Not to say that these healing modalities are fraudulent. They are simply 'repackaged'. I have been in the healing business for over 45 years now. You have to know what to look for. It's ENERGY FREQUENCIES. Think RIFE. Now take Rife frequencies to a QUANTUM level in order to rearrange internal frequencies such as cell structure, dna, soul level, all bodies of the body, the TRUTH GOD GAVE US like living again until our 400's. The above unit simply works with the physical level on a tempory level to release toxins from the cells. ENERGY REARRANGES US ON GOD LEVELS. Can be permanent. Depends on Free Will. Another conversation. Some like their ills. Break away from your misplaced loyalties.

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

The spooky rife company has generously posted a ton of youtube's that have the healing frequencies for many different issues. Just search "spooky rife" and whatever the medical problem is. They even have a mold detox! Here's the general detox one that probably everyone could use. Low volume is fine, headphones are best. Some people listen to it in the background with music or a podcast on and still get great results. They sell a unit starting at about $350 to enhance the healing but the free frequencies work just fine! Blessings!

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

All i want for Christmas is a med bed.

Wow, Can That Fix My Back? I Think I Would Cry!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

it regenerates cells so it cures a large variety of ills. My arthritis will benefit and i have withdrawal pains from opioids. It will most likely repair the part of the brain affected by it.

(1) Show this thread