Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Think - Domino-effect. Their support system is - zero.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

We are watching a movie.🍿🍿🍿

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

Where are they at???? in a Holiday Inn hotel???

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Ba Bye billionaires 🤣🤣

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

Mercel too! I might be spellings that wrong.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

They can't step down soon enough for me. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. 💩

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Stepping down & quietly dying is OK.
Hope to see Confessions from them still.

I'm glad these people are stepping down, some dying suddenly of convenient causes.....but to be honest--I would prefer the truth. Lies concealing lies doesn't wake up anyone. Stop softening the blow. Sometimes reality hurts.

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Bye Bye Assholes.

Oops sorry, deleted my post... Was wanting to ask if someone alreaady had a list going of People and companies that have stepped down?

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication

Here you go. It was in the comments
https://qalerts.pub/?q=resignations

(1) Show this thread

glad to see these mafioso thugs leaving next..

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Lots of hits on ' Resignations ' https://qalerts.pub/?q=resignations

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

1221 Take it away! Watch them all fall.

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

Funny how "conspiracy theories" keep coming true! LOL....#NCSWIC

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

yes it is

Now if the CEO of Wayfare would stand up and resign I will be very happy, he needs to be charged with child sex trafficking and his website Wayfair needs to be taken down immediately.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I think all of these large-scale e-commerce platforms are at least complicit in human trafficking to some extent or another.

(1) Show this thread

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

I remember this drop!! and everytime another steps down...🤔