Only people mentioned by @TWM316 in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

change the names - write a book... it'll be a best seller............

Artist - write, paint, photography

Please blow my mind some more! I want this to be possible in reality!

And just imagine if people knew they could time travel... the world would be in chaos and probably why they're keeping it a secret!

LOVE THIS SHIT!!!!! ABOUT 1 YR AGOMELANNIA SAI,'THE ENORMITY OF WHAT'S COMING WILL SHOCK THE WORLD.' BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUPS!!!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I have been looking this stuff up for hours today on the net! We’re probably picking up a thread! Must be more of us. :)

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

future proves past

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! 😃😃😃🍿🍿🍿

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I love it, and believe it! 👍

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🥰

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Great post!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

I have been saying it for some time that Trump is a traveler.

Wow!

Juan said time travel isn't possible, but there are a lot of coincidences here!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Juan is definitely playing smoke & mirrors as to not go past the script in this movie. IMO

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I have to say that the Illuminati playing cards make me feel that [they] are scripting the future, which would make it seem that they see the future. Has always been a thorn in my side.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

We are definitely going to need another movie (or 5) to explain this one. I find it fascinating how so many of the main players (white hats) are all related.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙉

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool! Time travel is possible.

😂🤣 He's so close! 😁

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

4.7 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.7
11:11 portals 🏄‍♀️

ha! this was clever! 🧐

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

What do you have to add to that video ????:)

(3) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😎