$1400 is the new $2000๐Ÿ˜œ

Psaki said reducing the $2,000 checks to $1400 would be delivering on Bidenโ€™s promise of $2,000. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://twitter.com/i/status/1357044364837535744

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

What the hell is Psaki talking about?? does she think we are Idiots????? These people are Stupid. There will come a day when they will not be able to walk the street. SOON. NCSWIC

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

it called circle math ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

$1400/365 = $3.83 a day. Enough to make you ๐Ÿคฎ Meanwhile Joe sends his son on a VP tour to broker sweetheart deals for he and his family. Making money and laundering it around the world. Hmmm...and cornpop takes a percentage of the deal that Hunter makes....๐Ÿคก Now Joe wants to lower it from $2000 to $1400...C'mon man!!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

$1400/365 = $3.83 a day. Enough to make you ๐Ÿคฎ Meanwhile Joe sends his son on a VP tour to broker sweetheart deals for he and his family. Making money and laundering it around the world. Hmmm...and cornpop takes a percentage of the deal that Hunter makes....๐Ÿคก Now Joe wants to lower it from $2000 to $1400...C'mon man!!!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

HOUSE.OF LIES

DemonRats and math

Southern until the day I die

In response Just- Keking-it to his Publication

toilet paper math is simply the worst. fitting for the dems.

(1) Show this thread

This is how we can defeat mass surveillance...

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFvZg8NygI

This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better... - YouTube

Watch my new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________โœช This Is THE ONLY WAY How Things Can Get Bet...

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Is Dominion Accounting a new course in colleges?

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

That's because nobody is smart enough to ask Jen Pzucki if Biden, the Virtual "president," is taking credit for the $600 sent during Trump's term.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I wonder if "Fuck you" is the new "Thank you" ?? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ imma say yes and use it in response to him.

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Itโ€™s not what I know, itโ€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

wonder if the bank would mind if i paid 30% less this month for mortage?!๐Ÿค”

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I never got the $600.00. Some technical glitch apparently. You can request it on your tax return this year. Gee thanks.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I guess Bidan keeps saving us!

Patriot . Love my Country . Romans 8:28 . Land of the Free Because of the Brave . Shoot like a girl . Trump's still my President

๐Ÿ˜†..that's common core math for ya