Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Contract Law. Once you sign your name at the bottom of the tax form you have agreed to pay income taxes.
I wonder how it would work if I refuse to sign, and tell the IRS I no longer agree to their contract.
I bet I would be in jail, or at least my income would be attached.
At this point I believe this flesh body as to die to ever get out of paying taxes. My whole life they took 33% out of each and every paycheck i received.

You are correct. Once signing your 1st 1040 form, or opening a bank account under FDIC compliance, you are obligated by contract law. However, you can void the contract by proving fraud. Which takes a while, but can be done. We were fraudulently mislead by not being told that it was based on voluntary compliance.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ising4him in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

She says in the video that signing a tax return takes away your Fifth Amendment right that protects you from having your proprty taken without compensation. I haven't filed a return in 4 years and nothing happened to me. I just get a bill once a year of how much I owe based on my 1099 form.

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I have not filed since 2008

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I believe each year is separate.
a friend skipped a couple years and restarted without completing those previous and it just kept rolling.

(2) Show this thread