I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

1111😁 folliw that dream~EP

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

My fave EP movie πŸ‘

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

I liked Roustabout and Viva Las Vegas 😊 I think I saw all of his moviesπŸ™„ Mom had every album and 8 track.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

My big Sister introduced me to Elvis' movies and music.

She died on August 16 2003...a big fan she was ❀

I miss her a lot

πŸ’– My Mom was a huge fan. I remember King Creole was my 1st EP movie when I was a child. Mom had 2 blue "Moidy Blue" albums. My big sister inherited all of Mom's EP stuffπŸ‘ she still plays the albums😊 He had the most soulful voice ever. I know you miss your sisterπŸ’–

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it