Anons that have their profiles set to "only followers can see posts"....nobody here is out to get ya ;) let down your guard and get the entire AU experience :) WRWY

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

i love it! “that’s not how the force works!”

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😇MAYBE THEY ARE FEARFUL? IT'S NOT WHAT WE ARE ABOUT. MAYBE WE NEED TO BE BLOCKED FROM THEM?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

If you are brave enough to comment on someones post, why wouldn't you want them to read your response🤔

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Haha, I noticed that as well.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Craziness🙄 I'm not friending someone just to read a response. If they want me to see it then they will have to make it available.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

😅😅😅😅👊

(1) Show this thread