Only people mentioned by @kad784 in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

LOVE this Good Canadian 💜

awrsome post Dwight!!

🐇 Follow me on Twitter if your want, I'm more active over there. @losetoshi

Peterson is born on a 369 anagram date..

6/12/1962 > 6 3 9

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We really will not advance without resistance through the straits of your enforced privation. We will not allow you to steal and destroy the energy that makes our lives bearable and that produces our food and shelter and housing and the sporadic delights of modern life just to address your existential terror, particularly when it will fail to do so in any case. We will not allow our children to be criticized first for having the temerity to merely exist and then deprived of the prosperous and opportunity rich future we strived so hard to prepare for them. We remain unconvinced that your frightened and self-congratulatory moralizing and intellectual pretention, ignorance of the limits of statistics and mis-use of arithmetic.

cont'd

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

We do not believe finally and most absolutely that your declared emergency and the panic you sowed because of it means that you should now be ceded all necessary authority, so LEAVE US ALONE you centralizers of power, you worshipers of Gaia, you sacrificers of the wealth and property of others, you would-be planetary saviors, you Machiavellian pretenders and virtue signalers objecting to power, all the while you gathered around you madly. LEAVE US ALONE.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

BAM. That was incredible.

worshippers of Gia??? dont care for that in there