My sister passed away last week. i am not sure of the details. when i get them from my brother-in-law i will let you know. All in know is she was double jabbed and had some type of heart surgery. She died in her sleep.

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

so sorry to hear of your loss. sending prayers for you and the family.🙏💕

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank you Gigi

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

so sorry you lost your sister. prayers to you and your family

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I am sorry 🙏🙏🙏🥲

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread