it's not very hot outside 😕

summer is waning ☹️

it's always a let down for me to lose summertime😥

Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Aww, sorry you are sad for the change. I am weird, I LOVE fall, I Love the cool mornings and long days at the park with the kids because it isn't so hot. We have pretty mild winters here too, so I love the cooler weather. But you are right nothing like the summer!!

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication

it's a water 🌊 thing mostly 🙁 💦
(bumz me right out when the water turns cold)

but you are so right on your aspect as well ❣️

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Funny you should mention that.
Leaves and acorns are falling early in my yard and
neighborhood... It is several weeks early and not a lot, but noticeable.
The mornings have been significantly cooler than normal.
I have a feeling Indian Summer will be earlier and a hard winter.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i was paddleboarding this past sunday and *a* (1) tree was already turning red ...

i think i'll drive through the arboretum today and check out "the signs"

peace & blessings ❣️

☀️come back hard my beloved sun🌞

(1) Show this thread

Warming up here..yay..not a big fan of winter, although -bonus -if you have them ,open fires on a rainy night (really like thunderstorms)..and snow-nods🙂

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

love me some long cross country skiing days into the sunset ⛷ (no downhill for me)

used to x-country on the valdez trails ❄️💙❄️
and down a creek to the prince william sound to watch the otters and seals ... you gotta eat an apple in front of them or they will go away - they know you won't eat THEM once you do 😉 i miss my "friends"

(1) Show this thread