Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Had to get rid of "33 Comments" for you, so here is comment#34. 👊🐸🇺🇸🙏

Today is a day of struggle for me. I vow to wake up tomorrow and better control my perspective.

Scientist, Botanist, Doctor, Devil Hunter, Expert Woodman,

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

thats why I live in Believe Cojntry and aim chill .. NCSWIC

Mom of twins, small town midwest girl. Love President Trump! God Bless the ❤🇺🇲❤.

💯

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And the choices we make!
Nana choses to be positive!
Nana choses to connect with God for direction!
Nana choses to manifest the future that is amazing for me and all around me!

What do yall chose?

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Truth! I've been aware of this for at least 15 years...my husband gets tired of hearing it😅

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Very sad today, no reason for it. Something just doesnt feel right . Disconnected dont feel like I belong here or there. I feel like I've stepped out of reality. Have never felt like this before. So Crazy!

Hard to get into a good mindset when you see your six year old grandson forced to wear a mask all day at school, including recess and gym, plus the one hour bus ride to and from school. Playing in the snow at recess means he wears a wet mask virtually all day. He has a good 'mindset' but you know, as an adult, wearing a wet cloth over your face all day can't be healthy. I don't see an end to this in Canada and virtually the whole population seems fine with that. They are happy with travel bans, masks, lockdowns. They think the 'magical' vaccine will set everything back to normal.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

i have the same problem except my 12 year old cant speak much and has crazy autoimmune issues because of their freaking evil vaxxx or foods or water or whatever the hell they have poisoned us with these demonic skunmmbagzzz😡😡😡😡 I pray and know in my ❤️ that justice is coming 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

My state is the same. Especially the town I live in. I work with kids so I see it everyday. Believe me, it's not easy. I have to transmute my feelings into love to get thru.

(2) Show this thread

Put on the armor of God...mind set on the Spirit...walk with God!#God Wins!

Absolutely, we can live in love or fear. I choose love & gratitude.

Love & Wisdom, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Speech. Rule of Law, Equality Under the Law. *WWG1WGA* - line will hold!

Exactly. Joe Dispenza's work is so fascinating. Steer the mind with will, alternate the neurochemistry via mind, upkeep physical body health and mood with neurochemistry...

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

I love this🙌 absolutely true💓

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Exactly, people have the life they chose to live... and can change it at any time..

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏✝️ SO TRUE 🙏✝️

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Yess!! Absolutely!!

absolute truth!

YES

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

🔥🔥........😎

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

This post makes me think of Dr. Joe Dispenza. Santa Surfing just reposted one of Joe's best videos today!

!!! K3Y

you know it!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

It sure is - my daughters have heard me say this countless times 😆

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

❤️🙌🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼✅

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

💯

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🥰 💥 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

Thanks for the friendly reminder! Reminds me of just how many the Fake News Media has under their spell. They are taught what to see, feel, and experience day to day. Soon, that will be no more and all will be FREE!! Dark to Light!! 🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸