Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok ya'll who has the info on ivermectin curing some cancers? who has an info on any of the other meds for colon and prostrate cancers? Anyone know more about this MMS protocol?
I just heard that one of the Moms in my Mothers of Loss groups's husband has started treatment for prostrate cancer would like to send her some research to at least consider.
She lost a grown Son already and came back from that dark deep hole to as good as it gets really but idk if she would make it thr lossing her Rock!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Thx strangely enough I saw one of his videos for the first time this morning as well b4 I saw about my frens hubby.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

No coincidences. The Universe gave you the answer before you had the question. I just confirmed it 😁💫💪

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

The universe has been lining up a lot lately in my bubble.

last couple days have been a ride. Maybe it's that Moon, planet thing

Last night was rough, negative energy trying to take space all night long, Nana barely slept at all. Have not had a night like that in a long long time.

Woke up with a swollen sore throat even🙏!

FJB .......Trump is my President

My daughter was so dizzy last night she couldn’t even walk went to ER said it was vertigo

Vertigo is horrible! i have both types. Find a physical therapy group that does The Epley Manuver. it stops the dizziness instantly in most cases. Can be repeated if still dizzy.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ECole29607 in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Ellen Cole to her Publication

Thank you ! I will check into that .