✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

SHUT UP FOREVER, BLOOMBERG.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I was 18 when I went in 24 when I got out. Got my first gun at age 9 and was taught gun safety then. They aren't trying to get rid of their protection only ours. They are afraid we might just shoot back it is so much better for them if we are sitting ducks. It is hard to accept that a lot of who dies in the warmongers wars is just that innocent sitting ducks. So many lives could have been saved just by taking out the handful of warmongers instead. Simple truths are sometimes the hardest. If we did that we would never be where we are now. That handful has expanded quite a bit over the years but the solution is still the same. This saddens me but fact is it is the one thing to solve most of the worlds problems. I am excited that we are becoming fewer and fewer yes men and more and more hell no men.

Your words are PROFOUND. I like how you just tell it like it is. Real Truth. 🔥

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Thank you, I am an old man, Been at this for a long time. I have seen so much happen. I payed attention. Right after the military service, I was unwelcome at home and wound up homeless for a while. I picked up soda bottles off the side of the road for the deposit and got myself to a family member who gave me a bed to sleep in and an address where I could get a job. I learned something during that time that has never left me. The happiest I have ever been was when I had nothing. God was with me and we got through it all and I grew up. Age has nothing to do with an arbitrary number, children come in all ages.
My favorit Bible verse James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. That wisdom is painful yet is still freeing. I was an old man a long time before I reached old age. I would rather speak plainly than talk gibberish but I tend to "trigger" the children. You get me and much love for that.