Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

😂🤣😍😎BLAHAHAHAAA THIS IS GREAT

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Quads are in for a rude awakening!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

and here i thought that the duke boyz option came out when they renamed san fran hazzard county🤣
https://youtu.be/Y-Q8htWeO7c

Tesla goes airborne on Los Angeles street - YouTube

A video showing a Tesla flying nearly 50 feet into the air and hitting two parked cars has gone viral. LA police said they are searching for the driver.Subsc...

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Musk pretty much nailed it.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Brilliant!