Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I don't believe that most of our well-intentioned patriots have any idea how deep this goes- pardon the pun.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Deep down to the four foundations.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

1:17
One Q

No they don't and probably a good thing that they get past this first level, "We have been lied to our whole lives" & "Foreign powers have taken over our govt via fraudulent elections" before they learn too much more.
Most wont be able to handle what our brave men and women are fighting in the DUMBS right off the bat with all the other stuff.

Many many of the ppl even now that think they are awake are only awake to a certain level and have no idea of the ETs nor the spiritual part of this even.
I am sure that Nana has a ways to go as well even with what I have seen.

Spiritual battles to most are something in some abstract metaphor that they dont really see as real, YET!

Long tails are disgusting creatures, but there are more good ETs than bad.