Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Doq :)

Play time is over. Facts trump feelings. 🇺🇸

this is maybe my favorite KS post from you yet!

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

I've lived on a beach with clear water and constant waves for 20 years now. It was always my dream as it was my Mother's. I feel blessed every day to be here. The sea is my brother. Being close to it makes me feel relaxed and complete. Never give up on your dreams. If you live in a big city my advice is to get out as soon as possible.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

wow great pic!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Anon Island……..

(2) Show this thread

The Baptism back into the water.
The resurrection.

^^ Also starting to think deeper about this quote.
Don't look at it just from a Navy perspective!
If he knew the truth re: 'space' then does this mean what we think it does?

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

You mean like Flat earth or through/over the Arctic walls ? or to other territories through the sea ? hmm, I wish he could
explain this.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

The firmement,excuse my spelling

(2) Show this thread