🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🎡🎢🎢🎢🎢🎡🎡

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0&feature=share

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Barry, ever the gentleman.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Every Time to her Publication

So much hopium disinfo now, so little time. Wait til you see what ACTUALLY happens in October.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

shot hung totally ground to dust beheaded as well.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

AND are punished...

πŸ‘

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

πŸ™‚A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

THEIR MINIONS ARE EVERYWHERE. A 33RD DEGREE FREEMASON PROCESSED MY BALLOT TODAY. WEARING HIS RING. WONDER WHAT HE DID FOR IT?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

i would have just straight askked him

(1) Show this thread

AND THE 2020 ELECTION FRAUD ADDRESSED.