Only people mentioned by @lilbaker in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

Well, if this could be TAUGHT in graduate programs - just like it's difficult to teach empathy -- the push on training therapists is to do this technique, to give this homework, to DO something - But I've ALWAYS believed that basically anyone could have a healing effect if they took the time to just LISTEN - don't be distracted by your phone, or who's doing what outside the window or looking at the clock - the power of just being fully PRESENT with another human -- well the transformation can be awesome. thanks for posting!

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

great first step in the coming time ahead...

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has told my frens and family my whole life that the reason ppl fight and cant get along is because they refuse to ever step into the other persons shoes and see what they see, see the other persons perspective.
Some of my family get mad at me a lot of times because I refuse to get mad and argue.
Seriously! Not even kidding!

Until we learn to do this we are doomed to evolve!