Just an FYI - there are Fake Screenshots of POTUS posts floating around on all platforms. The posts look like they are from him on TRUTH, but when you go to his page, they aren't there. If you pull them from other people and not his page on TS, just beware!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Is this one real?
It's still on QAGG.NEWS

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

No, that's one of the fake ones!

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

So if they are QAGG, they may not be real posts?

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Really wish Truth would allow us to read/browse without creating an account. It made sense when they were first ramping up and needed to gauge traffic, but it should be past that phase now :(

Appreciate those folks who reliably copy significant posts. Thank you!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

thanks kim

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

great post! yep when something makes ya go hmmm always best to go check straight from the horse’s….well in this case GOATs mouth!!!

must do your own homework. DTjr has not been kicked off of Telegram or Truth.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication

h has never been on telegram, just ts

(1) Show this thread

thanks for the info I will start looking closer now!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

This is especially true of Telegram also. Fake accounts and fraudulent posts are being spread far and wide. So much deception, so little discernment, so many shills posting garbage here, there and everywhere....