President Trump is openly ReTruthing anons. This is one of his latest ReTruthโ€™s. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‡

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

DeKine 17 is Da Bomb with his posts..!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Agreed!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Isn't that the "a fung gu" gesture?? LMAOOOOO
Love that man๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

ALL ABOARD!

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Red Man to his Publication

Exposing the criminals as the real enemy combatants. Infiltration .

(1) Show this thread

its on like Donkey Kong now ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

looks like the gloves are now off!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

P.J. This is ๐Ÿฟ worthy!

โ€œThe machines used in the state were audited by auditors who were not EAC certified even though the County claimed they were.โ€ GP article 7/8/21

The Pit mentioned the eac.gov yesterday the machines were not certified, per election law under Obama.
https://t.me/RealEntheos/100

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

JUST LIKE IN THE TWITTER DAYS
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I was never there so missed a lot, so thanks for sharing these

(3) Show this thread

!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ