Good Morning! Woke up feeling grateful that WE get to witness The Greatest Military Intelligence Operation of Our Time...

Thank you, Q !!!

History will judge you well.
Q

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response John Q.. to his Publication

./sync :)

(1) Show this thread

sooo grateful πŸ™πŸΌ

Good morning Kim!

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Good Morning SE! :)

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Yep, AmenπŸ™

agreed!!!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Kim, this is my VERY FAVORITE post ever! I LOVE this picture so muchπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Mother of 3πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈSAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ17πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Good morning Kim!! Grateful to have you and so many great patriots here to share it with!!

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

❀️

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Same, Kim, Overwhelming gratitude! High Vibes cued up as love and gratitude are the greatest frequency to radiate ❀️

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

YES, and Im not as crazy as people around me think! Atleast Ill be ready to help them through it.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

We waited a long time

Yesss! I have come to the peace that if the only judgement we see is by God - I am still getting people ready for the show. Dont even care what life it's in. It is happening.

Morning Darlin'! I know I am imperfect before God, but I am so ready to see His Judgement and the new World! WWG1WGA
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

...and thank you Kim.

Wife, Mother, Dog Mom, Digital Soldier, Trump Lover, Love of the Constitution, Our Flag, Our Country. WWG1WGA God Wins!!

WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

I have followed this diligently since June. There are not enough coincedences for me to see that this is happening. I want it to - but nothing substantial has happened and the country gets worse by the day.It is has been one loss and frustration after another from the Kraken to Hunter Biden to the innauguratin to "it's all fake and a movie" and long hope for DoD 11.3 I have stepped back and placed hope on the back burner. While I commend your dedication - I can't live in the fantasy land of false hope anymore. Makes me sad because I really wanted this miracle. Not healthy

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Been a long time coming Kim.
We'll get to see it through together.. Start to finish.
Been a loong movie.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Thank Q...Imagine where we would be without Q... I am so grateful