Only people mentioned by @JKFakaLancelot in this post can reply

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response JKF aka Lancelot to her Publication

My theory based on circumstantial evidence. Seems actress Anne Heche was murdered after her car crash.

Perhaps she was running from someone at high sped when the accident happened, then after the accident in the hospital they finished her off and took her life.

The film project she was working on and finishing was about sex trafficking, “Girl in Room 13.”

After the crash they had her on the gurney in a body bag and yet she unzips it and sits up before they get her into the ambulance. All caught on video by the helicopter overhead.

She was not dead or brain dead … yet they wanted to pronounce her dead at the car accident scene. Seems she was struggling to save her life …

https://anonup.com/thread/9959142

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

WWG1WGA - in God we trust - truth will come out - grandma of 3 - ❤️ My hubby - professional photographer - miniature maker - dressmaker

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Or, like somebody else sugested, she is now in witness protection?

(2) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

> FF <
Two pictures I saw yesterday that made me go ...🤔... the most, was one showing the roof of her car, looking very much to my (untrained) eye like it had a type of second skin aka 'fake roof panel' where explosive thingymajigs were placed, and showing it was a roof fire not an engine fire!
The other was a pic' showing 'her' parked, sat in driver seat, after police stopped her earlier in the day, clearly viable was a type of wire..😕 maybe..!? near her leg, going from knee to foot roughly..?!

WWG1WGA - in God we trust - truth will come out - grandma of 3 - ❤️ My hubby - professional photographer - miniature maker - dressmaker

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

I haven’t seen that picture, but it’s all not what it seems to be.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

WTHeck!!!?

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

exactly what I said….

(1) Show this thread