Y'all talk about Melinda Gates being a man now but you all fail to see this switch?! The original Kim is on the left, the new one is a MTF
Super clear to see!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

I dont see it. The right side looks older but muscular. The right side looks the same as the Kim on the Five on fox. The left one doesnt look like the Kim I ever saw. I guess time will tell.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Kim was married to Gavin Newsome. So its best to look at the pictures of them back then, and then you will see. For a better understanding, look at profile pics of both Kims and see they are not the same. Look at the neck, at the shoulders.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I will definitely research. This is mind blowing because Kim is with Don Jr. I dont judge, but this is weird.

I think that “relationship” is for show. There’s alot that we see that isn’t real. But that’s just my opinion🤷🏼‍♀️
All I know is those 2 women are definitely not the same & this 1 is definitely MTF

I 've been looking, she definitely looks like she enhanced herself. what is an MTF??

male to female (trans)
boobs enhanced, but how did that neck get soooo thick?!? she used to wear her hair up alot, now she covers her neck. And her build is way broader than before. She was so petite with Newsome.

Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

Oohhh!!! Duh MTF.....Now i get it. I was never one who texted except to my grandkids jere and there. I dont know abbreviations. I cant even get spell correct to work on this site. Anyway, i'll keep my eyes open. I looked at her v secret photos, she is beautiful.