#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The landscape is changing worldwide.

Their deception [dark actions] on full display.
People are WAKING UP in mass.
People are no longer blind.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Full time Complain artist, Patriot, Truther! I was labeled a Nazi and then blocked by Twatter!

there are still so many not wanting to listen, and they won't believe until they get the EBS and it's literally shown to them!! it's so frustrating!!

i just wish my family would listen to me when i explain how fucked our world was...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts