Only people mentioned by @HelloWorld in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Master Troll 🤩

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Great maneuver!

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

I worked for a lawfirm in Palm Beach when this happened......It was classic Trump for sure. We were all on his side. The town of PB could be a bunch of stuffed shirts.

Trump supporter. Patriot. Mother of a vaccine damaged adult son.

brilliant.

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Go get em, Trump! Love it!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I love President Trump.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Wisdom! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🇺🇸Patriot! Suspended Twitter! Much RESPECT to all soldiers (armed services and digital) for fighting this war, and keeping us connected.

stealing !

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

😂😂❤️

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Omygosh! This is awesome! A zillion irrefutable positive attritbutes come to my mind when I think of Donald J Trump: brilliant, heroic, personable, full of compassion, altruistic, engaging, noble and virtuous to name a few; but what came to mind when I read this post is that he is incredibly frigging coool!
✊✌️✊✌️✊✌️✊✌️✊✌️✊✌️✊✌️✊

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Is this true?? omgosh!! I've never seen this before....it's great!!!!

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Diana Roesling to her Publication

Yup, 100% happened.

(1) Show this thread

OMG I love President Trump 😂😂😂😂💖💖💖💖💖🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is so funny!
Screwed their dumb assess!
Perceptions!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Love it. Makes me smile👌

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

brilliant!!!!

brilliant 👏🏼😂

Daughter, Mom, Aunt and Diva. Life is Good when Alabama is the National Football Champions and Donald J Trump is our President!

Love President Trump! Win for the Veterans amd a Win for Trump!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Well, it also goes to show how stupid some of these Town rules are.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

LOL! It could have been due to flight zone restrictions. But, this is seriously funny and truly genius!

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

One more example of why we Love him.🤗

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

One more example of why we Love him.🤗

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

TRUE STORY!

LOL

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Brilliant, brilliant man! ❤️

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

My kinda of thinking!!!!!! For those who know me can atest!!!!!

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

Love this! Love our President!@SantaSurfing

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

I love that story more every time I hear it. MAGA!!

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

L💗VE THIS💔🤍💙 THANX, Dennis❗

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

fucking genius!!

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

That's awesome!