Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

MY FAITH IS SUCH, I DON'T QUESTION!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

And I have always been the kid in the back of the class during said test saying, "Com'on, Seriously"?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Casey vibing that 123👊

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

love this thank you
TS. 18 ☺️

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

You're right! Never thought of that! I was too busy freaking out and trying to eyeball other student's answers lol

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Amen 🙏

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Harold Holman to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Most would agree that living in a Blue
$tate IS a Test !!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🎯

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Apply all that which you have learned and always have Faith.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Yes! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread