Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yep and then I saw nothing 🤣 That's the weekend we all got clipped.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Booted off permanently with President Trump and all the others.

123 . 321 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅 Yes I was on Twitter when that happened!! 🍿#wwg1wga

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Yes I saw that post, on Twitter

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

yes. i saw it! first thing I thought - no way it could be this easy and obvious. lol.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Yes. I remember. That was a great account. Miss it very much. I remember, too, when the name was changed, within seconds after communicating with that account, to Patriot 1776 from its original name, John_F_Kennnedy. Hope that account resurrects itself. That account was a like a friend to me in different ways.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Ah! I take part of that back. ;) Just remembered that before he changed the name from John F. Kennnedy to Patriot 1776, he briefly used Anon 1776. That's when I contacted him about it, and within seconds, he changed it to Patriot 1776. :) Anyone else remember that Anon 1776 name? ;)😎

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Was purged along with President Trump and many others. Opened another account had for about 5 months and that one purged as well. ☺️

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

got booted the next day on Birthday. badge of honor WWG1WGA

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yep and was booted off that month

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

yep

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Yes. Just.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I think I still was but now not so sure.

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Yes I remember that.
It was around the time when President Trump got a 12 hr ban from tweeting, I got that same ban at the same time, that's how I remember.

Not long after I was banned forever, I created other accounts but they didn't last long. One account I created I got to do my first tweet, then bam, it was shut down ... the tweet was ...
My fellow Americans Q post.

From my old WeGosocial profile.

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

A few hours later, the massive blocking of Twitter profiles began.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I was part of the Patriot Purge from Twitter, so I don’t think I saw this tweet. This makes sense of a lot of the last year and a half. 🇺🇸🙌🏻🇺🇸🙌🏻

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

yes

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Yes!! 🔥

TS 7:11

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yep! :)

so Patriot1776……@John_F_Kennedy.
Who is that? 🤨🤔

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Yes, that was an exciting day!

Yes 😊

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Yep, and then permanently deleted (with no prior violations) along with Trump & most Anons

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Yes, the same day
like 45 suspended ...

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

AU is the first social media I have had since myspace and a short stint of snapchat. Sometimes I wonder how I got here and why I started to ask questions. Very thankful for AU and all of you.

Child of God. Seeker of Knowledge.

Yep