Joseph P. Kennedy Jr.
July 25, 1915 -- August 12, 1944

"It may be felt, perhaps, that Joe should not have pushed his luck so far and should have accepted his leave and come home. But two facts must be borne in mind. First, at the time of his death, he had completed probably more combat missions in heavy bombers than any other pilot of his rank in the Navy and therefore was preeminently qualified, and secondly, as he told a friend early in August, he considered the odds at least fifty-fifty, and Joe never asked for any better odds than that."
--his brother, John F. Kennedy

https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/about-jfk/the-kennedy-family/joseph-p-kennedy-jr

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

US Army Honor Guard VeteranπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist β˜„οΈ Messianic Judaism ✑️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

The Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. family skiing together in St. Moritz, Switzerland πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­

Notice its the same jacket. More than likely from the same ski trip πŸ”

Great to see the whole family skiing together. I have fond memorirs of my own familiy skiing together, first with my Mom and Dad, and later with my own children. Love ❀️ to ski πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™
❄️ β›·β›· ❄️

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Twins?

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

No, not twins. ;) JFK's oldest brother.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

😯

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow why does this pic seem so familiar to me, I dont think I have ever seen a pic of him.
No I mean like really familiar. So weird.

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Very similar to Ted when Ted was younger.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Weird like a Linebacker !

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

πŸ€”πŸŒ΄ Somewhere earlier I seen Aug 12 for Military action.

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

😁🌴 I was just thinking on a post.

(1) Show this thread