For those who still do not believe. Pray to God for he is answering your prayers, his plan is in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3hPnxp6HlQ

Prophecy of the Two Presidents | Kim Clement - YouTube

Prophecy of the Two Presidents is an unusual prophecy of a time of two presidents by Kim Clement. The prophecy seems to go hand-in-hand with another titled "...

Only people mentioned by @Matthew in this post can reply

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

In response Matthew Hansford to his Publication

This Is a Awesome Prophetic Words. Praise God

If something does not come from our creator(Jesus) it is wretched. Jesus alone is good. Jesus is the only Way,Truth, Life. Simply ask Jesus.

I have been following Kim Clement for years. The guy is simply money. And the guy analysing Kim Clements words is a really gifted teacher/examineer, imo. The problem is, most don't grasp how The prophetic works
Not Father. He never does something without first telling His Prophets.
20 or so years ago the main Prophet Father uses 4 America was Kim Clement. Then 10 years ago Mark Taylor. Through all this time Sadu Sundar from India and founder of Angel TV Father used TONS and is probably the head Prophet in the world. Then last month or so Fathers really been using Amanda Grace.

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

I have heard 1 of Kims prophecies that were a lie this man tells the truth